- Grant writing workshop, Visual Studies Research Institute, Graduate seminar, Univ. of Southern California (October 3, 2020).
- Book publishing workshop for graduate students and recent postdocs, Science History Institute, Philadelphia, PA (October 2020).
- Jobs in Art and Law, Careers Day workshop, University of York (October 10, 2016).
Undergraduate Courses taught at Wesleyan
- SISP 143: Searching for Life on Mars: Antiquity to Today, w/ Prof. Martha Gilmore) (Spring 2011)
- HIST 177: Life Science, Art and Culture (Summer 2013)
- HIST 179: Intro to Gender and Sex in History
- HIST 181: Streets of Victorian London
- SISP 207: Social and Cultural Practices of Science
- FGSS 212: Gender & Technology (Spring 2011)
- CSS 240: The Emergence of Modern Europe: Sophomore History Tutorial (Fall 2020, Fall 2021)
- HIST 254: Science in Western Culture Survey (Spring 2012)
- ENVS 255: Seeing a Bigger Picture: British Environmental History & Visual Culture (Spring 2015; Spring 2017)
- FGSS 212: Sex, Gender and Technology: Historical Perspectives
- HIST 264: Modern Britain, 1688-Present: From Empire to Quagmire (Spring 2019)
- HIST 269: Gender & Sexuality in Modern Europe (Fall 2012)
- HIST 286: Entanglements of Photography and Law Survey: Photographers Rights, Surveillance, Obscenity, Evidence, Copyright, and Human Rights Trials,1840-Today (Spring 2017; Spring 2018)
- CHUM 346: Visual Persuasion & the Law (Fall 2011;)
- CHUM 353: Media Revolutions: Color Television and the Humanities c. 1969 (Fall 2019)
- HIST 362: Issues and Methods in Contemporary Historiography (required course for history majors): (Fall 2012; Fall 2013; Fall 2015; Fall 2017; Fall 2018)
- ENV 391: COE Senior Colloquium (Fall 2014)
- FGSS 405: Senior Seminar (Fall 2012; Fall 2017; Fall 2018; Fall 2021)
- SOC 627/GLSP: Looking for an Icon: Ten Photographs That Shook the World (Summer 2012)
Courses taught outside of Wesleyan (Caltech, Harvey Mudd College)
- Victorian Science, Medicine and Technology
- H.G. Wells
- Fact and Artifact: Visual Persuasion, Law, and Public Policy
- Visualizing Nation and Empire: History of 20th century British Documentary Film
- Gender, Race and Health: European Historical Topics
- Intro to Feminist Science and Technology Studies
- Science and Sexuality in Edwardian Britain
- Gorilla Warfare: Images from the Evolution Debate, from Lamarck to the Present.